05 May 2007

Four Your Information

Christianne tagged me with this meme. I'm so proud I know what "meme" means now. Can you believe a quasi-French speaker never picked up on that? (Pathetic.)
I'm sure you can believe the amount of parentheses I have somehow managed to toss around here. (I guess I really like them.) Read on. (If you don't mind.)

Four jobs I've had: hotel maid, floral designer, art teacher, Domino's pizza insider-extraordinare (my kids think it's completely cool that I can toss pizza dough up in the air like the pros)

Four places I have lived: Albuquerque, a Virginia Tech dorm, a basement room with a huge furnace and one teeny tiny window in my closet (my housemates called me "Furnace-rella"), a hotel room in Kishinev, Moldova

Four movies I watch over and over: Sense and Sensibility, Lord of the Rings, Casablanca, Band of Brothers (we don't really own anything else)

Four favorite foods: Mexican food, lemon tarts, cafe mocha, salads (with spinach, not lettuce)

Four favorite TV shows: Antiques Roadshow, Lost. I'm out of answers here- we don't have a TV

Four places I'd rather be right now: Europe, the beach, an art museum, out in the garden basking in the sun and feeling the grass between my toes

Four things I wonder about: What the heck happened to my blog's MP3 player??? It has vanished.
Is there a spot on dry land where mankind has never set foot?
How long will I continue to strive and strain against the Lord's will in my life?
What should I make for dinner? (When I'd really rather be out in the sunny garden with the grass between my toes.)

Four people I tag to complete this survey: Greta, Kelley, Erica, and Patricia.


4 Comments:

Blogger christianne said...

Yo! Cool answers! I like the new category you created at the end -- you are one deep thinker!

Also, I'm not afraid to 'fess up the truth: what the HECK does "meme" mean? People throw it around like candy around here, and I am utterly in the dark.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Girl, I was so totally, like, clueless on that "meme" thing.

Here's what you have to do... put on your pouty French accent and instead of saying "meeeem," say it like this, "Mehm."

It's the French word for "same." As in, "here's how we're the same. Here's what we have in common."

After that little language lesson, the lightbulb, like, totally flickered in my brain. A little bit.

8:32 PM  
Blogger christianne said...

Um, OK. I guess. I still don't get why the blogworld picked THAT word to describe what we do in those tagging things. But I'm glad you get it. If you remember, you're the better half of our siblinghood. :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

I finally got around to it, Erin. Check out the blog and laugh. Sandi had also tagged me on a similar deal, so the last few days have lots of frivolous info about me floating around :).

Miss you! I think it's time for a girls' weekend away, you, me, Jeni, Sandi...maybe in that TN cabin you use at T'giving...we can dream, right?

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home