13 January 2009

Retrospective into the Future

All of these artworks were built in 2008 by one artist

Interpreting the relationship between man and nature

Articulating a space

Defining an area

Combining found natural elements of moss and stone

Wildflower and fallen tree

Exploring a theme


Building a monument

The pleasure of raw ingredients in the hand

Potential unveiled

Stretching a medium to it's limit

Working to understand the elements

Contemplating the Next




(She most certainly did get Andy Goldsworthy's River and Tides for Christmas.)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

Ah, yes, I was thinking Goldsworthy, of course!! Glad she got it for Christmas. And I love her work. Makes me want to go out and grab a few stones! :)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

This is why I love that kid!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

L.L.
You are welcome to any stones you find around here. Except that I have to draw the line at dismantling my garden wall. We've had to do that one the hard way.

Abs,
Me too!
Me too.
Ahhh. :)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home