05 September 2008

Snow Dance of Joy

I read this news article today about a happening in Kenya.

It is not politics, war, famine, uprisings, economics, poaching, environmental awareness, or anything vastly important in a global sense. But, oh my, it has certainly brought joy to my heart today. The unexpected pleasures and fun little things God rains down in His common grace to our world. Things like this just make me smile.

Be sure to click on the slide show and enjoy this fleeting moment with the Kenyans.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Erin, I found you through Christianne a while back and I don't remember if I ever commented here or not...but this is so cool! How special and fun! Thanks for sharing it.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Wow! I love the part where one of the people said they thought Jesus had come back. How awesome!!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance. I tagged you

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home