13 December 2006

SoulPerBlog Scavenger Hunt

AND THE WINNER IS.... Roberta!


Cheers, applause, laughter, confetti, balloons falling from the ceiling, champagne, sparkling cider, Kool and the Gang singing "Celebrate good times, C'mon!"

Roberta, you just won yourself a lovely hand-made journal, care of SoulPerBlog! If you be so kind as to E-mail me your mailing address, I'll get it shipped to you, lickety split.

Congratulations!

And thanks to the others that played, as well. I appreciate your gaming spirit. And your creativity. And reading your thoughts about Refrigerator Art. You're my kind of women.
Rhonda and I are talking about our next SoulPerBlog giveaway, so please keep coming back to see what we're up to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roberta said...

WOW! Really? Thanks so much! (is it really because I like your Jerry Lewis song? hehe)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home