17 October 2006

Mission Not-Nearly-Impossible

Mission: Impossible

Good morning Mr. Phelps.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is this:

1- Click on "Comments."

2- Use your word verification code letters as the
first letter of each line of a free verse poem.

As always, should you or any of your Word Verification Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck. This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds.



10, 9... Screen shot

8, 7... Screen shot

6, 5... Screen shot

4, 3... Screen shot

2... Screen shot

1...
Screen shot

(Cue pyrotechnics and sound effects.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Leatherwing said...

peanut butter:
unsurpassed beauty,
unrivaled, inviting spread
(pbubuis)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

heather
veers philosophical
zikes!
heather
eats cereal. Mmm.
(hvzhe)

Very creative idea.

10:12 AM  
Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

Losing myself
Spirit led decisions
Not knowing where or why
Possibilities will come or not

Sometimes wanting all of the answers
Praying for instant clarity
Talk to me God!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Leatherwing- surely you refer to CRUNCHY peanut butter.

Steve- Wabbits??

Heather- What kind of cereal was it?
The "mission" goes much better now that I have the MP3 player cranking the music. Curse these cyberimps cramping my creative style.

Greta- You are the only person who actually put together an intelligent thought so far. I doff my hat to you.

Here's mine...

"Trim the mainsail!
Mugger the pukestockings!
Jib the rigging!
Heave to with them doubloons!"
Blusters Cap'n Bilgewater Blueboot

tmjhb

9:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey! Mine is intelligent. You just have to ponder it while wearing all black and a beret in a coffee shop. Obviously, you were in the wrong setting and/or wrong attire when reading.
Also helps if you snap your fingers.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

OSRQJ

On floating water
Salvation
Rose and
Questions ceased
Joy resulted

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - I got "X"

My doctor ordered an
X-ray so I could get my head
examined
subsequently, my
X-ray said that I do,
Indeed, have a brain.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Carolanne said...

Under the
Brightly, blooming
Blue forget-me-nots
Ten little
Girls
Extract promises of a
Never-ending friendship.

What a great idea! Too bad I don't have a word verification comments thing.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home