24 July 2006

Blogging Ditty

When your brain is in a fog,
Organize your thoughts by Blog.

If your throat has a slight frog,
Find your voice in your own Blog.

When the kids get a new dog,
Share the pictures on your Blog.

Politics leave you aghast and agog?
Read opinions on news Blogs.

If the ozone's bad with smog,
Stay inside. Surf worlds of Blog.

Need advice to slog your bog?
Someone hosts a Bog Slogging Blog.

A blue-ribbon win for your prize hog?
Tell the world your news by Blog!

Need a recipe for holiday nog?
Find it on the cookbook Blog!

You know you love those funny clogs,
Which have been enshrined on this here blog.

So you collect old rusty cogs?
Yep, I found one. Here's the Blog.


In all the world there is no thing
Better than trees, from bark to ring.
So keep that paper in it's binder
And heed this delicate reminder-

Conserve the trees! Stop the logging!
Keep our froggies pollywogging!
Let the man and dog go jogging!
Paper pollution just makes smogging,
Really, we should all be...
Blogging.


(And now, if it's not obvious, I need a vacation. Outer Banks, here I come!)

9 Comments:

Blogger Erica P. said...

This is great! Had fun reading it. So are you going on vacation?

10:39 PM  
Blogger ~michelle pendergrass said...

Cute!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Anne Mateer said...

Thanks for making me laugh today!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Gina Conroy said...

Very fun! If I knew how to trackback, I'd trackback my "Addicted to Blogs" post to you. But I'm too busy reading and writing to figure that out!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Damoff said...

Very clever. :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Susanna said...

Hee hee hee. If you can rhyme like that when in need of a break, you must be dangerous at full speed! Enjoy your break!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Donna J. Shepherd said...

SO much fun to read!

Have a great vacation!

Donna

5:17 PM  
Blogger Sherrin said...

I enjoyed your poem :). Thanks!

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe - pretty cool poem :) I am still a flip-flop girl myself though.

- Have a great time on vaction - could use one myself...from work and blog :)...

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home