19 March 2006

Tupperware Drawer Blog Parade


Meet my Tupperware drawer.

- Nice and low to the floor, where Anna can strew it's contents far and wide.
- Slightly disorganized, which gives me a weird sense of freedom- to have at least one area of my kitchen that doesn't have to be neat. :)
- The only actual brand name Tupperware in the entire drawer is a set of Mickey Mouse popsicle sticks. A throw back from my youth. Ahhh, the liquids my brothers and I attempted to make popsicles out of...
- Why show you my Tupperware drawer? Because we can't be serious ALL the time.

If you own a blog (and don't mind a giant plastic speed bump in your oh-so-serious blogosphere), introduce the cyber-world to your Tupperware drawer! Leave us an invitation and your blog link in the comments area.

You'll be glad you did. I'm just sure of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

My first thought when I read this was, "yeah right! My tupperware drawer (or cabinet, rather) drives me NUTS when it's out of order! That's probably what I'm most OCD about in the whole kitchen." Then today, I was putting away my laundry, and I opened my sock drawer to find that kind of entropy that brings you such joy from your Rubbermaids. I can't post a picture for multiple reasons (I'm technologically 10 years behind America and it's not JUST a sock drawer), but I want you to know that I finally found my necessary realm of chaos that helps to maintain sanity. Thanks for helping me come to this realization. Now if I could only learn to "let go" of my need to alphabetize my CDs... One thing at a time, I guess.

6:26 PM  
Blogger greta lynn hernandez said...

Ok...I did it! :)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home